preservation of friendship

31.8.05

I'm converting an AVI file to a .mov file for my group presentation. My head hurts, my heart aches, and my eyes are sore... and my computer is more or less tied up for the next what seems will be a few hours. But before I go and prepare myself for the big day ahead... I'll share with you an element of my day that was truly top notch.

an excerpt from an email that Wade wrote to me after I harassed him for not writing more than three or four line emails (I had stopped caring that his schedule is very busy and he likes to keep things short and succinct)... damn it I wanted quantity and quality.

By finding the love factor and squaring it, then adding the quotient of admiration the exact number is three.


Anyhow, W. posted the email in it's entirety on his blog. Go read and enjoy...

0 comments