the wind changes and so do my plans

8.8.05

First there were no tickets... and now there are tickets... after I book my ticket... now I have to see if I can change my ticket... and then figure out if I can really go to the concert from which tickets are available that were not available before.

Make any sense?

Things change so quickly.

(translation of all this... I might go see Jack Johnson in concert the night before I start school. Last I heard cisca's friend has two tickets available and my other sister might be in town so I will have transportation to and from the airport and a safe place to store my suitcase whilst listening to the mellow tunes of Jack and his guitar.)

2 comments

  1. Jack Johnson rocks socks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's official... my socks will be rockin! Two tickets are definitely available and I will get to spend a night with Mr. Johnson.

    ReplyDelete