a tablet for what ails you...

9.8.05

Last year when I had money and was making technology purchases I bought a wacom intuos 2 tablet... they now have a intuos 3 tablet but that's not what I'm here to talk about. I'd like to say that I am a classically trained artist, but that's a little far fetched. What I can say is that I still like to spend time with a pen or pencil in my hand rather than a mouse or keyboard. Which is why I like the tablet when I'm doing any kind of serious edits in photoshop. I have so much more control in regards to moving in small increments or even pressure sensitivity by using my tablet (which comes with a mouse but I rarely use it). I could install handwriting recognition software on my laptop if I wanted and write out this post by 'hand" too, but my keyboard skills are still faster than writing out by hand.

anyhow... tablets are fantastique. I've yet to see a tablet PC, although I've seen a Cintiq (basically a touch screen), blah, blah, blah... no one is listening so I'll stop.

2 comments

  1. I'm listening...but perhaps your meaning was, "nobody tall, dark and handsome is listening." Although, I may qualify for a few, if not All of those traits, if you think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. real joker you are... get a real job.

    ReplyDelete