what are you looking at?

30.3.05



Photo Credits: I me up
originally uploader by wader


it's a back and forth between my flickr photostream and the photostream of this charming fellow who posts lovely and mysterious photos of moi.

I uploaded a ton of photos this morning, in between chasing the child around the house. He's only just now gone to sleep... since he decided that he doesn't want to take a nap at his regularly schedule time.

I posted about fifty or so photos to my photostream, but I tried to create a couple sets to organize the photos better, but there are still quite a few pictures that have not been added to sets, so scan through the pictures and add any comments to the pictures you might find either repulsive or attractive.



Comments are very important to flickr addicts. It lets us know that our photos are loved.


0 comments