spring fever

19.3.05


sunset sidewalk
Originally uploaded by *raffaella.
Not much of a surprise here, but I miss being on the island. This photo was taken close to a year ago when I was in Victoria for a conference. I discovered the other day that my other CF card was full of pictures from this trip. Slightly strange since I was sure that I had formatted it. But I was glad for my oversight since the downloaded copy I have of these pictures are trapped on my external hard drive that stopped working. One day I'll retrieve them.



It's ugly winter outside. The sky is perpetually gloomy and it keeps on getting colder and colder. Damn I'm tired of winter.

Unrelated: Listening to some kind of funny podcasts on http://www.listentothestars.co.uk/. I wonder where people come up with these things?

0 comments