looking back... looking ahead (as per usual)

7.4.06


in review
Originally uploaded by *raffaella.
From time to time I receive a random email through flickr from someone who has seen my stream and has liked it enough to feel inspired by the small body of work that I have posted there. It really is such a marvelous feeling to hear that... because so much of what I've been doing has been experimentation and learning for me.

I think it's okay to post an excerpt of the email I received.


:: Thanks

I don’t know how to say this any other way but your
photos touched me. It seems you’re not only great at what your doing but it also looks like you’re having fun as well, that’s the most important thing that you enjoy what ever you do. Well anyway I just wanted to say that your work is extremely engrossing. Along with others that I have seen I’m sure to be visiting flickr more often. So in other words thanks for being an inspiration.


I haven't had a chance to respond to this individual yet... but I will be soon.

anyhow, as some people are apt to say after receiving some semblance of praise... I'm glowing.

in other news, to add to my never ending chronicle of the weather, Spring has arrived. The sun has been out and it's been just beautiful. Pretty soon I'll be able to pull the skirts and flip flops out of retirement. I think everyone has appreciated the change in weather. Me especially, because Spring means that Summer is just around the corner.

0 comments