fake vacation...

24.5.05

The weekend had its moments where the sun was out and I thought I was getting a little colour back in my skin. Standing next to Berto in this photo I can see that I have a long ways to go.

Work is going really well, but I haven't had a day off yet. It is different type of work than I am used to... I've been doing office work for such a long time that I tend to feel like I haven't done enough if I don't spend a few hours in front of the computer. I'm slowly becoming accustomed to the pace which can be both frantic and drawn out.

One downside to work (as always) is that I no longer have the luxury of getting those few hours of truly restful sleep in the morning which tends to make me tired by the end of the day. This is no different than most people, but I'm going to claim that my situation is unique because I was once iron deficient. It's my claim to fame.

Had a case of domestic drudgery yesterday as I had the urge to cook, so I prepared a batch of wontons for beloved family and friends (wrapped in the traditional manner).

but my mind is truly wandering... time to close this post and head off to bed.

0 comments