lost and hopefully never found

1.2.05



This is possibly the best thing to happen to me all day. I was flipping through the various sites I have bookmarked... one of which is the site with my unofficial transcripts and supposedly updated GPA (it's not very up to date, which is extremely frustrating). Anyhow, this page usually features my horrible student ID shot. It really is a hideous picture, thank the good lord I never have to show it to anyone. This evening, however, I was greeted with a pleasant surprise. As you can see from the screen shot posted above and to the right, my hideous photo could not be found. but keep it quiet... don't tell the computer help desk....

(the screen shot was made possible by Corel Capture 12... the right hand alignment of the photo (posted using HELLO and not Flickr this time) through some minor experimentation.)


0 comments