anyway the wind blows...

21.2.05

Tomorrow I'm off to the home of the largest tree crusher to help look after my niece and nephew for approximately a week. I'm a very nice sister... and an equally nice aunt.

Although my weekend was very well spent assisting a friend to whom I am deeply indebted to for saving me from desperate times in this frozen land (and various other reasons)... I am the tiniest bit disappointed that I wasn't able to spend my Saturday at the Northern Voice Blogging Conference as had been originally planned back in December. But plans change all the time... just like how I will be spending the week in a tiny community of approx. 5000 on the other side of the Pine Pass instead of my dungeon of a bedroom/office. This was not the type of adventure that I was alluding too when I was lamenting my perpetual state of predictability.

I'm living my life by song lyrics these days...

Is this the real life
Is this just fantasy
Caught in a landslide
No escape from reality
Open your eyes
Look up to the skies and see
I’m just a poor [girl],i need no sympathy
Because I’m easy come,easy go,
A little high,little low,
Anyway the wind blows,doesn’t really matter to me,
To me

0 comments