weekend retrospective preview

22.5.06

The long weekend has come and gone so quickly. I had a wonderful time with my beau and my best friend... Aryn having the chance to meet some of my family and Wade's. A rather amusing note, Aryn met more of Wade's relatives than mine. The weekend was a bit of whirlwind... fitting, since several of the days were quite blustery. I did not get a chance to give Aryn the walking tour of the town... however, he did get a chance to see most of the exciting sites of the area, including a look at the inner workings of the Peace Canyon Dam and the W.A.C. Bennett Dam. We ate, drank and were merry. Wade and I took some photos but I haven't downloaded them yet. All in due time, this afternoon I had more important things to do... I needed a nap.

June is fast approaching and I need to start to do more than mentally prepare myself for the big move. I actually have to start packing (or rather repack some of the boxes that are still somewhat packed from my last attempted move two years ago). I think I'm ready for a return to the city life.

I'm sure I'll write more about the weekend in the next coming days. Photos will also be forthcoming. For now I'm planning to go to sleep.

0 comments