morning musing...

23.6.06


the view... © Raffaella Loro

I've been up since six, unable to sleep... unwilling to believe that it is Friday already and my mini vacation is almost over. I won't quite say that it has been a whirlwind trip, but I still feel like there are things that I haven't seen yet and still need to see. Everything always feels a little rushed when you're visiting. It would be nice to be able to slow down and go back to some of the places I've passed by and get to photograph them properly, but there's always something else to do.

Next week is going to be a busy one. It's the last week of work, I have a ton of packing to do and those last minute things to organize my life in Fort St. John before I leave there. But before I know it... the summer will be over and I'll be back to school in the fall.

Where does the time go?

Speaking of which... I have to start getting ready, I want to get a good vantage point to photograph the closing ceremonies.

0 comments