chatter, prattle, babble, blather, yammer, jabber, tittle-tattle, confabulation

5.2.06

It seeems that I do not sleep anymore. Not at night anyways. Where did all my sleep go?

It's cold outside today, nearly minus 20 although supposedly sunny. Yesterday I endured the worst snow walking conditions of the winter, with cold winds, heavy snow and uncleared sidewalks (it was the weekend and I was out of the house before most people were up). I don't want weather like this... what happened to the predictions of an early spring? But I suppose that an early spring doesn't mean that we won't have a miserable winter for what time is remaining of the season.

Such boring talks about weather I know, but I'm trying to wean myself of first thing in the morning emails that include a lot of this... this being prattle.

so good morning world... I'm glad you were here to listen.

0 comments