putting the peter in pandemic

8.11.05

here are a few gems from this evening. a friend of a friend was visiting from a nearby city and we all went for dinner and then watched Finding Neverland while drinking delicious Red Mellow Bush (a roobois tea by Numi). Oh, and before I forget... W. I'm sorry, I think I forgot to bring my cup to the kitchen. Forgive me.

but back to the conversational gems... in between sips of tea we came up with a few alternate titles for J.M. Barrie's classic "Peter Pan"

working titles...

  • Peter Frying Pan and Peter Cast Iron Frying Pan
  • Peter Pot
  • Peter Slow Cooker (or Peter Crock Pot)

    Perhaps my favourite of the night, the foreign touring title...

  • Peter Wok

    and this one I've just come up with... a very topical reference. It's for the modern day staging of the play,

  • Peter Pandemic: in this version Tinkerbell is sticken with the avian flu and no amount of clapping can bring her back.

    These titles may not seem as funny to you as they seemed to me this evening, but I don't care. This blog is as much for me as it is for the rest of the world.

    bon nuit.

  • 0 comments