it all comes back to my satire of a gas jockey

7.11.05

rather productive night... which seems unusual for me.

I need to come up with an idea for a group project for this cultural resistance symposium for my course on communication and culture. This week we're discussing feminism in relation to the Dove Real Beauty Campaign and I'm thinking of doing something along those lines, but I still want it to be original and to integrate photography. I've come up with a couple ideas tonight... drawing from some of the photo excursions W. and I have gone on over the past year. I'm thinking of using some of the photos we've taken from the various gas bars and use that in our project.

hans and franzsatire of the gas jockeyfenced in


I've got to find some way to make it seem like cultural resistance. I haven't quite figured that part out. Give me some time though... I won't disappoint.

0 comments