my foray into advertising

7.9.05


mamapanda mashed potato
Originally uploaded by *raffaella.
I was looking up photoshop tutorials this afternoon, and I came across a site that gave some basic instructions how to create your own ipod ad. I have to say that the instructions were not very detailed, and I kind of had to make it up as I went along, and I still don't know how to create a realistic looking shadow beneath the one foot, and the ipod was a very rough and quick creation, but you get the basic idea of what I was trying to do.

I still think it looks okay though... considering my considerable lack of photoshop knowledge I'm doing ok for myself.

need to sleep... it's late, and even though I was tired when I got home tonight I couldn't fall asleep... hence my computer work.

0 comments