empty

12.9.05


functional yet sturdy
Originally uploaded by *raffaella.
Tonight was my refresher course on what winter nights are like... no one to talk to, searching for movie trailers on the internet of films that I won't be able to see for months until they come out on DVD, and watching the clock hoping that the evening will disappear into nothingness. I am still without employment... I did not receive any calls related to work today... which means I remain in the poor house and everyone can continue to shake their head that I am a shiftless bum. I have nothing to look forward to. I feel like I'm wasting so much time and that everything I do is so minor and trivial. No one wants me, my advice is useless. Things feel like ultimate crap right now.

bitter is but one word you can use to describe me right now.

1 comments