wishful thinking...

26.4.05


I thought summer was getting closer... so close that I could move almost entirely into sandal mode and forget about socks for a few months. But people keep on telling me to expect cold temperatures this week. And much to my dismay the weather network supports this.

I am a little bored right now, hence this post about the weather. I need to make a trip to the library or bookstore and get something new to read. It hasn't been that long since I went in for my job interview... I know that the people are still sorting some things out about the position, but it would be nice if they could give me some indication whether or not they want to hire me. I am getting a little antsy, and I have the feeling that the hestiation indicates that they are waiting for someone better to come along. Oh well... things will work out eventually.

0 comments