they must be good if the symphony is clapping too...

31.8.08

It's really working out to my benefit to sit next to a Beatles expert. Although he is nearly six months younger than me he has already told me all the song titles in the opening medley (just as I predicted) and pointed out that Jim Owen (John Lennon) bends his knees just like the real John.

The crowd is definitely enjoying the show so far. There is always the clap of recognition when the band begins to play songs that they recognize. Currently, McCartney (Tony Kishman) is singing Yesterday with full accompaniment from the orchestra. I don't know if it's just where I'm sitting but the crowd seems to be made up lots of couples. Sunday night is date night it would seem. And what better place to be than SSSUTS.



oh costume change.

0 comments