Classical Mystery Tour

31.8.08

Managed to time everything right this evening, arriving with enough time to take the shuttle from the university. Better seats than yesterday, closer to the stage with a view even with my eyesight. Tonight is the Classical Mystery Tour - A Tribute to the Beatles. Tonight I'm sitting next to a full fledged Beatles expert. No doubt he will be prompting me with lyrics and giving me little historical tidbits.

Impromptu Audience Quiz...

2 out of 5 patrons agree, George Harrison is their favourite Beatle.
1 is ambivalent
1 prefers Ringo, the Ringo who was the former narrator for the Thomas the Tank Engine series.
1 is in love with Lennon (typical)
and 1 hates them all equally, or was that likes them all equally.

I've been told that this will be the best show of the series. Since I spent so much time yesterday complaining about the weather I think it's fitting that I make some sort of comment, the weather is rather pleasant in comparison. I don't anticipate feeling the same degree of cold.

Show is about to begin in five minutes.

0 comments