air is to life like blogging is to...

22.1.07

How do you get a mule to come to water?

By offering it killer prizes of course.

My morning feeds lead me to a short survey asking "Why do you blog?" The collected opinions may be used as part of a presentation by Darren Barefoot at the upcoming Northern Voice conference. Your participation is vital, as it will decrease my chances of winning any of the lovely prizes being offered to random participants.
Says Darren:
  • One randomly-selected person who completes the survey will win an iPod Shuffle.
  • Another randomly-selected survey completer will win two Lonely Planet books–Micronations and Experimental Travel
  • I obviously want to promote the survey, so I’m also giving away one CAN $50 gift certificate to a randomly-selected person who blogs about it. Just link to http://www.whydoyoublog.com and you’re qualified to win.

0 comments