groaning pains...

14.8.06


rainy day wedding... © Raffaella Loro

Here I am with one successful wedding shoot down and my tummies a grumblin, it could be from all the chicken noodle soup I ate for a snack earlier tonight but I'm going to chalk it up to the bad movies I watched this weekend featuring Matthew Modine. Saturday evening my mom and I sat down to watch Modine star in The American an Exon Mobil Masterpiece Theatre production of the Henry James novel... just a weird show that felt too short but it was probably long enough considering how bad it was. Tonight I watched the terrible but yet visually interesting Transporter 2, which by chance also happened to feature Modine in yet another forgettable performance. I will admit that I enjoyed the first Transporter movie (as in The Transporter) for it's high element of ridiculousness, but this second movie was even more ridiculousness than that. However, the movie was the perfect backdrop for my faux director's commentary which made for an enjoyable end to my "vacation"...

I must be off to bed however... if I am careful not to move my stomach does not hurt as much. I need my sleep tonight for I must be up early to pack up my things before heading back to the city. I was a little worried this morning that my camera and other assorted electronic equipment would not be allowed on board, but it seems that for the time being I should be able to unless something happens over night.

0 comments