your neighbourhood vanity fair photographers

17.6.05


just a spot of green

or Vogue... I really don't care which one right now.

W. and I finally took wedding photos of T. from work. I'm quite pleased with some of the shots that we took. W. took an absolutely gorgeous photo that I'm sure he will be posting to his flickr photostream at some point in the near future, and I posted a few this evening even though I am desperately tired and should have gone to bed as soon as I came home from the photo excursion.

After taking photos tonight I really wish I had a giant photo studio... and that I took photos for a living. Although I was exhausted I was having so much fun. I couldn't wait to come home to see the photos and get working on any post edits.

but I should really try to sleep. I'll have all tomorrow night to edit photos and organize them... after I take photos of my younger brother's end of the year dance.

All I want before the end of the summer is to be paid for taking photos for at least one wedding.

bon nuit...

0 comments