putting on my happy face

13.7.05

Who was I kidding? It's not really possible for me to be positive for an entire week. Everyone is pretending to be friendly at work and I am ill so I probably shouldn't have been spreading my disease to others... but I don't have one of those jobs that really allows me to have sick days. So, instead I am going to spread good cheer and disease to people on the streets of this little town. Giving them prizes and accepting their gracious thanks and cheerful good will. I am just on my way now, having stopped briefly at my home to pick up an elastic for my hair which was looking awfully frizzy in it's mid drying stage.

However, I can't complain for long. I need to find some tea to soothe my throat so I don't sound like a hideous old man while on the radio today.

0 comments