a momentous occasion

27.7.05

yes... it finally happened. My iPhoto book arrived... it was not lost in transit this time and I have to say that I pleased as punch. I am very impressed with the print quality and the overall selection of photos in the book.

It's been a very busy day... more sanding, electrical work, and general labour. I have decided that I have done enough clothes sorting for one evening... I would like very much to escape from the house for a bit but all of my local chums are MIA. I could venture out on my own, but when I say I want to escape from the house really means that I want some company not that I need to get outside. You see... my new bedroom is much more spacious. Photos will appear on flickr when my room looks like less like the aftermath of a natural disaster.

0 comments