december is almost upon us...

30.11.04


There has been a minor change of locations recently. I have temporarily relocated my educational quarters to Calgary, where I am visiting with family for a few weeks. My fingers are extremely cold as I type this entry... my body has yet to adjust to the cool temperatures of my sisters' house as compared to the sauna that I have been living in for the past few months.

I am well into my research for my paper on the educational uses of blogging. It's a fascinating topic and I have come across numerous wonderful articles that are proving to be very helpful for my topic. I am so glad that I opted to write this paper instead of two shorter ones. I am starting to get more clarity as to what some of research I might like to pursue in grad studies. What a perfect blend... communication theory as related to education and new technologies. I think I may have found my calling. After all, I had always claimed that I would one day open up an alternative school.

but back to the books. I must assemble a draft by week's end.

(just a side note... some musings... one of these days I am going to have to customize my blogger template... spruce things up a bit)




0 comments