whitewashed

24.8.09

So my last post was supposed to be a reflection on perceptions of self confidence but I couldn't seem to translate the thoughts from my head to written form. So I'm writing another post to sort of bury the last one where I was wallowing in my own self pity. But not really, since I'm referring to it in this post.

Although my current living arrangements are a bit on the 'prixy' side... I really couldn't imagine living anywhere else at the moment. This has been my home for the past two years and I wasn't about to give it up. I thought it would be a lot harder to transition to living in this space by myself. I was worried there would be a lot of memories floating around, but oddly enough there aren't. Maybe it's the white. The walls are like a blank canvas. The white always looks fresh and new. It has no memory yet.

in defense of white [edit]

framing

pillow top

In other news, my pricey and white living quarters will be used as a set in an upcoming short film. That's exciting news. I've photographed the space fairly frequently, but it will be interesting to see what this place looks like in video form. I'll post more about that once the project progresses.

0 comments