action oriented

9.4.09


ghetto a/c © Raffaella Loro

So I have this other little blog project that's been 'under development' for many months now. I just haven't given it the attention that it deserves. I know what I want to do with it though but I just have to work a little bit harder to generate content and find some other contributors to the project. In addition to this non-profit venture I also am working on yet another web related project at work. I've pitched my concept to a few key people so far and much to my surprise it's being received favourably and moving along at a pace that I never would have anticipated. Now is a time for action.

5 comments

  1. checked out your side project. looks interesting. is the ed in COLLECTed supposed to imply Edmonton?

    also thought you might like to know that the subscribe button returns a 404 page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it can or it can't. I haven't decided if it's going to be specifically edmonton yet.

    I just switched over my feeds to feedburner2 (google bought them out) so I think there is a minor glitch in the transition. I'll look into it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. should be fixed now.

    Do you want to contribute to the site Marsha? I'm looking for people who would be interested in writing for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do enjoy completing the odd writing assignment. Is photography a requirement? I don't have any post ideas at the moment, but I could stew on it for a bit. Or if you had ideas for topics, I'd be happy to throw my opinions on them into the mix.

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. no requirements. I'll email you the details.

    ReplyDelete