what they don't tell you about big hair

4.10.08

So today at the airport I was randomly chosen for a search (oh lucky me) which included a ridiculous body pat down, preceded with the question, "are there any parts of your body where you have recently had surgery or are feeling tender?" This "random" search also included the patting down of my hair. I know my hair can be quite voluminous at times, but honestly what could I have hidden in there?

I must get some sleep already. It's early morning here in Toronto and I need to get some sleep so that tomorrow I will have lots of energy to explore the cool exhibits at Nuit Blanche. Even though this will be a very whirlwind trip it feels good to be in a big city again. I'm more equipped photographically this time. Now if only the wireless connection would hold steady long enough for me to post this.

0 comments