proclivity test

10.4.07

The long weekend is over and the snow is back. It doesn't seem possible that July is only three months away. How does the weather change so much in such a short time?

The return on the snow left me in such a foul mood this morning. In an effort to prevent a bout of bad weather induced depression I decided to focus on my career and try an online personality test to see if I was pursuing my true calling.

The results:

You Are An INFP

The Idealist

You are creative with a great imagination, living in your own inner world.
Open minded and accepting, you strive for harmony in your important relationships.
It takes a long time for people to get to know you. You are hesitant to let people get close.
But once you care for someone, you do everything you can to help them grow and develop.

You would make an excellent writer, psychologist, or artist.



I must admit that this test did not tell me anything new about myself. It didn't really improve my mood much either. I suppose that my half-hearted efforts in the photography world might count for something, but I feel like I haven't taken any pictures in ages. I brought almost all of my photography equipment with me over the weekend and nothing came of it. Blah... Oh well, there's some light on the horizon. Tomorrow I'll be taking photos at a concert with Wade and I may have another corporate photo shoot scheduled in the next couple weeks.

In other more exciting news, Aryn has started working on his LEED® Professional Accreditation today. I'm moderately jealous that he is able to do this as part of his job. Not only is this something that he is interested in, but it is also relevant to the type of work that he is planning to continue with. I would be hard-pressed to find a way to relate LEED® certification to the work that I am currently involved in. However my lack of professional development opportunities is not really the point here. I could always pony up the cash to take the exam, but that's not really an option for me at the moment. For the time being I'll just learn what I can on my own and use my darling beau as an additional resource.

0 comments