Parade Portfolio Management Tools...

22.2.07

I've recently been working with Lift Interactive to redo my photography website... a fortuitous partnership as they have just recently launched a new portfolio management tool called Parade

Parade is a web based intuitive portfolio management tool that provides stunning, thoughtfully designed, fully editable Flash website templates that allow for easy instant edits. Right now they offer a selection of templates, but I believe that in a few months they will also be launching a custom design service that is based on the same backend system so that photographers or creative professionals will still have control over the content of their site.

Some of my images are being used in one of the demo sites, but make sure to check out all of the different designs. It's a really cool and useful service for photographers.

And stay tuned for the announcement when my new site is launched. It's going to be exciting.

0 comments