post birthday post

5.7.06

I have had the misfortune of being afflicted with a sinus cold during what might end up being the hottest part of the summer. It's most annoying. I'd very much like to be done with this whole being sick thing. I thought I might leave it behind me when I turned 24. Apparently I was mistaken.

I am now officially moved to the city. I have not yet unpacked all my goods, but I've had a few other things that I've had to complete. My schooling has more or less been arranged, I had to spend some time at the program office today sorting out some misinformation that I had been fed several weeks earlier, but luckily everything is more or less the way that I want it. More specific details are probably not necessary because then this post would become a rant about the state of the post secondary system and not my general update about life or something like that.

I've just realized that my bedroom has no mirror. I am suddenly at a bit of a loss. There was a mirror on one wall until we shuffled some furniture around. I quite like mirrors and the room seems a bit empty without being able to see my reflection somewhere. I think something needs to be done about this.

My sinus cold seems to be getting progressively worse as I type this... life updates will have to wait for a little bit while my body repairs itself.

0 comments