immediate inventory

5.12.05

My room often resembles a small warehouse. Keeping with that theme, I spent the afternoon and evening cataloging my prize possessions (my book collection) using this fabulous application called delicious library. It was a bit labour intensive since I had to transport all of my books from the neat stacks in the corner on to my bed so I could input the ISBN numbers into the program (I couldn't find my webcam to scan the barcode)... but the effort was well worth it as I was able to add all my books that were within reach and immediate eyesight. I also went on to catalog my movie and music collection, but they paled in comparison to the quality and number of books that I have acquired over the years.

I am content with my attempt to bring order to my life, however surface and temporary my attempt may be.

0 comments