it's just you and me against the mean world, baby!

30.10.04

Speaking of the mean world... when I was young and living in a northern town... although the town was small I still had one of those security words in case some stranger came and tried to convince me that my parents had sent him or her to pick me up.

I was quite skeptical of this situation because, as I told my teachers, I only lived a few blocks from the school and there was no way that my parents would send someone to pick me up let alone come and pick me up themselves. I walked to and from school... Nevertheless, I had a security word... and to demonstrate how big of a geek I was and still am I will now reveal it to you all...

At the age of six, my security word was socioeconomic and the use of it also required that you were able to spell it. Ha! I was kidnap proof.

0 comments