image with no words to match

21.4.08


conversation starter © Raffaella Loro

I'm now on my third laptop since 1999. There's something particularly satisfying about being able to carry a computer around with you... typing in semi recumbent positions, moving away from being locked at a desk all the time. My newest computer is the most portable of the bunch... and is rather lovely to port around. If I think about how much time I spend in front of the computer it's a little depressing. But with the weather as it's been for the last couple days (spring snowstorm) I haven't had much desire to do a whole lot of anything.

I hadn't blogged anything in months, and this post isn't much to speak of... but I have a couple huge papers coming up so I felt that I should get used to typing late in the night on this computer.

0 comments